Buying Mp3 Players - After You Have Made the Decision

It's a two step approach in saving you a headache

The no name brand cheap mp3 players come in so many styles and varieties now that for buyers it can be a difficult decision on picking the right one. After your initial decision is made and you are happy with your mp3 player choice, you should ask yourself this... how do I know where to buy from or who to buy from now that I have made my decision and picked my mp3 player of choice. I have had my fair share of different experiences with sellers selling the same mp3 players that you find on eBay, Overstock, Amazon, ebid, ubid... etc.










I just want to point out when dealing with shopping sites and auctions you have to be a little more cautious. That doesn't mean they're bad, you just have to be a little more cautious. I would suggest trying two steps. Keep in mind that these are some very simple basic things to help avoid dealing with the wrong seller.

1. If you're not sure about the website/seller I would send an email out to their support and see how fast they respond, timing is VERY important! Knowing that I have excellent customer service on my hands is my main deciding and purchasing factor. The second part of this is to analyze the answer given. Was the answer good enough? On a few occasions I have come across sellers who gave me a half answer or beat around the bush. Stay away from them, your money is better spent else where.

By doing this you simply eliminate the ones who don't care about their customers or aren't real. This gives you the peace of mind in knowing that if you needed to make a return, you can expect a nice transition in a timely manner. The way I see it is 50 bucks is 50 bucks, so if my item was dead on arrival (DOA) you better believe I'm going to want to make a return and expect either a quick refund or a quick exchange.

2. Find customer feedbacks! This is something I do all the time no matter what website I am going to purchase from, unless it's a company like BestBuy, Circuit City or Wal-Mart. Type the websites name and the word feedback or testimonial. This is really helpful in picking a good seller. You'll be able to find other customers experiences that will give you a better overall feel of who you're buying from

These are two very simple steps in running the process of elimination. You would think that these two steps are practiced by everyone who purchase online but amazingly about 80% of my buyers never did these two steps. It does take a little research and may be a little work, but just save yourself a possible headache and run everyone through the two steps before you pull out the plastic.